- Nell Zink: The World According to Zink: A new novel re-imagines Jersey City as a space for anarchist squatters, Jersey City Magazine.
- Helene Stapinski: From Memoir to Moving Picture: A bestselling book about Jersey City’s corrupt past is set to become a documentary, Jersey City Magazine.
- Diana Henriques: Deceit and betrayal: Hoboken Author/Times writer discusses her book about Madoff, Hudson Reporter.
- Holly Metz: ‘Killing the Poormaster:’ Local author explores historical depression-era death, Hudson Reporter.
- Jim Wright: The Nature of the Meadowlands: New book chronicles area’s history of transformation, The Hudson Reporter.
- The life of a water bottle: What happens to your Secaucus recycling after it leaves the curb?, Hudson Reporter.
- Waste disposal problem in Secaucus under investigation, The Hudson Reporter.
- Styrofoam ban sticks: Town refuses to retract resolution despite Styrofoam maker protest, The Secaucus Reporter.
- Excerpt from A Place for Their Names, The End of the World.
- Anoche, Jersey City Independent.